- RCS-e, RCS 5.1+ compliant, including Universal Profile 1.0
- Extensible XML configuration documents
- Simple and flexible templates
- Enable / disable features for specific devices, OS version, or client versions...
- Optional or mandatory client upgrade notification
- Active user reporting
- Registration reporting
- High availability
By optionally coupling the Summit RCS client with Summit`s Autoconfiguration Server (ACS), service deployment is simplified for both primary devices (smartphones) and secondary devices (tablets, PCs), with the additional benefit of Summit`s GSMA accredited RCS client serving as a reference implementation for device OEMs. The gained advantage of deploying both Summit`s RCS clients and Summit`s ACS is even more evident in cases where an operator plans on adding differentiation to their RCS services by including functionality beyond what is offered by GSMA RCS specifications.
Summit`s RCS accredited GSMA clients, with its added ability to support operator specific requirements, combined with Summit`s proven ACS solution, is the ideal foundation from which an operator can anchor a complex IMS deployment.